Sunday, April 10, 2011

Top Ten Reasons for missing Wounded Moose games....

#10.  I fell asleep and by the time I woke up it was over.

#9.    I forgot my skates at home and didn't pack them in my bag.

#8.   I was busy banging a sweat hog, 'cause surely you wouldn't miss the game if it was your trout.

#7.   I don't have the "Inter-Web"

#6.   Getting Toe Fucked in China

#5.   Teaching call centres in India how to answer a phone.

#4.   Videotaping / Drinking at curling events.

#3.   Having yard apes.

#2.   Trying to make a point to the trout, which in the end is utterly useless.

and the #1 reason to miss a Wounded Moose game, in fact, to miss a Wounded Moose CHAMPIONSHIP game...... drum roll please.....

3 comments:

  1. I can hear a pin drop.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry little camper, my two favorite pastimes are spite and revenge. Due to a little something called work, this will have to wait. I've updated my spite and revenge journal and this post has been documented. To those who chose to upper deck our room, your actions have also been logged (pardon the pun).

    ReplyDelete