Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Turbo and JSB Being Accused of SLANDER!

The Wounded Moose Blog (WMB) sat down in the "upper decks" with 16 to discuss the recent upper deckering of Turbo and JSB.

WMB:  Wow is really the only word that came to mind when we heard the news.  What was your first reaction to hearing that Turbo and JSB had independently self Upper Deckered themselves?

16:  I couldn't believe it, who does that to themselves? Well I know they just saw 2 Girls and a Cup and maybe that had something to do with it.  It sickens me to think they would ...

WMB: It sickens you to think of an upper decker?

16: NO! If you would just let me FINISH talking, I was going to say, it sickens me that Turbo and JSB would make up SHIT about others doing this to them.  I know for a fact they both took the most perfect double tapered shits.

WMB:  So you are saying that Turbo and Stevens are being pussies about this and their plan backfired?

16: Helllllzzzzzzzzzz YES!  Look, I didn't get this hat for free, I earned it.  That means I KNOW what I am talking about when it comes to the UD!  When kids were collecting Upper Deck baseball cards, I was trading for George Brett rookies and giving them Upper Deckers in return.

WMB: What about the impending law suit that is apparently being considered against Turbo and JSB for slandering the good name of some very good and wholesome Wounded Moose players?

16:  I hope they go through with it.  When you take someones name through the shit, you have to be prepared to back it up, and well, we know they can't.  Sue away boys! Furthermore, don't you find this totally against the fabric of being a team player when you start accusing others for your own short comings??

WMB:  So what do you think should happen then?

16:  ROOKIES FOR LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment